Overview of the tour
• Dates – 26-27 December 2015
• Type of tour – Riding & Camping
• Destination – Ranikhet-Almora-Bhowali
• Total KM of riding – ~100kms
• Number of days – 2 days – 1 nights
• Fully supported ride with support vehicle, First Aid, food & hydration, spare cycle in case of a breakdown, spare parts and other essentials.
• Accommodation: hygienic & comfortable stay options in tents/homestays
• Food: specially designed keeping in mind the nutrition and hydration requirements for riders
Itinerary of the tour
Day 1 –Nainitaal – Mukteshwar ~50KMS – Pick up from Kathgodam Railway station/ Bus stop and Drive till Nainitaal; Freshen up & breakfast ; Assembling of bikes and briefing; Start ride by 10 am and reach Mukteshwar by 5pm; Lunch en-route. Evening Campfire & dinner.
Day 2 Mukteshwar – Nainitaal ~50KMS – We start early post breakfast. Ride till 12:30pm/ 2pm and pack up post lunch. Drop to Railway station/ bus stop. Depart for home.
Who can sign up for the expedition?
The expedition is open to all amateur and seasoned cycling enthusiasts who are physically fit to endure the challenges of riding on the hills with an approx of 50 to 60 kms per day over 3 days of riding. This is not a very demanding ride but we expect the participants to have suitable amount of long distance riding & climbing experience. The combination of climb-weather-altitude makes this a unique and a fun challenge.
Once you sign-up, we can help you design a training plan to so that you can enjoy the expedition fully!
Why choose us as your adventure partner?
We want to make every day a personalized and unique experience…after all its your time out from the mundane and we ensure its extraordinary!
• Your safety is our priority. We go an extra mile to ensure that all our guests are not only comfortable but safe & secure. All our planning, recces and arrangements start with safety evaluations as the key parameter.
• We want to offer the maximum in every day that our guests spend with us; We have designed each day in such a way that riders get the best quality ride and an exceptional experience of the culture & heritage of the region and a firsthand experience of the life in a countryside.
• Cleanliness, hygiene and comfort are an imperative on our list, we try and choose the accommodations to ensure they are also reflective of the region and culture; so is our food, not just delicious, but local and unique.
• If you are renting the bikes from us, be assured of the best quality and condition.
• We believe in customizing to the smallest possible degree and having small groups helps our case immensely as the holiday experience manager is able to interact with the guests at more intimate level with higher spans of attention.
For a detailed Itinerary and a helpful Handbook, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8826566836 to speak to an expert to help you plan your trip.